Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Survivors

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please welcome, Spamma and Gibstick, our newest members.

HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:

Go down 
+2
Ghost
Shield
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shield

Shield

HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Empty
PostSubject: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:10 am

Hello =WaS= Smile My name is Shield, part of the clan {TyD} just popping in to say hello Very Happy Its nice to see new clans growing with actually put in the effort to contribute to the community, you being one of them Very Happy so yeah just saying hi, hopefully i will see you guys in games some more and congratz on making steady foundations to what could be a good clan.

laters Wink
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:38 am

Oh Wow Thanks Shield! We Really Appreciate that Coming From a Guy So Important Like You , Im Ghost, I am Clan Leader or the We Are Survivors Clan, and Im Trying Very Hard To Keep This Clan In Top Shape, So Hopefully We Reflect Upon Other Clans, Im Sure I Speak For Everyone Here, We Really Do Appreciate It....

Well Have Fun And Good Luck

-Sincerely

Ghost
Back to top Go down
https://okmclan.forumotion.com
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:19 am

xD important guy my ass Razz yeah i have been just looking around these new clans for my brother, he is a cod addict and i want to play cod some more so just snooping around the clans on here and try and get him addicted to this game Very Happy you guys look like a nice clan, i may nudge him your way Wink
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:20 am

Everything with {TyD} in it is important!
And thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:22 am

Razz {TyD} winz HAHAHHAHAHAH Elise my brother just said you were hot xD that kid Razz you should feel happy maybe :S Razz
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:27 am

I mean, {TyD} is one of AC's most important clans!
I don't really know what to feel xD
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:32 am

Does this clan have an irc channel? Smile
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:37 am

Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:41 am

And... May I ask a question?
How did you find you way here? Always good to know!
Back to top Go down
Sirgibalot

Sirgibalot

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:58 am

Hi im "SIRGIBALOT" the unofficial professional clan sniper Razz ,wanabe match maker, and clan goofball, and emoticon fanatic. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000261376512
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:09 pm

xD Well i saw you making some posts on the site then had a look on here and seem to be getting a nice clan going here, thats why i told my brother to come apply here Very Happy think his name will be nuke Smile
Back to top Go down
Sirgibalot

Sirgibalot

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:10 pm

do he like to use nades? Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000261376512
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:11 pm

I don't really know all i know is that i think he smg's and has played a lot of shooter games before xD
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:15 pm

well no one is in your irc..... nice xD
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:19 pm

I have a tendency to make all my posts sound totally retarded... Sad

Anyways, i'm at the IRC now
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:23 pm

arg is it one gamesurge? i cant seem to find it Neutral and Nuke will put his app in soon Smile
Back to top Go down
iOD|Skullx

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Haha Shield do I know you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.infectiousoverdose.co.nz
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:37 pm

I don't know, do you know Shield{TyD} ? xD
Back to top Go down
iOD|Skullx

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Not Shield from T$R or have I got a different person?
Back to top Go down
http://www.infectiousoverdose.co.nz
AMadPotato

AMadPotato

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:14 pm

lol ghost dont capitalize every first letter of each word.. i was bobbing my head up and down for some odd reason o.o
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Hehe Potato It Makes It Look Neater...But I do Respect The Conspicuous Yet Significant Magic Of Reading
Back to top Go down
https://okmclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:   HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAIDER :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Random Discussion-
Jump to: