Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Survivors

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please welcome, Spamma and Gibstick, our newest members.

Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MorganKell

Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :) Empty
PostSubject: Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :)   Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Yo shimmies. It's me, Morgan Kell. I figured I'd drop by and say hello, after getting invited to your sexy IRC channel.

I guess I'll tell ya a little bit about my shimmy. I am the founder of the Kell Hounds. Alongside Emoposer we've been able to rep some hardcore ooncey. I like to write, drink, play chess, and drink. I like girls too, but when they interfere with AC... well we know who wins that one Wink. Less you find one who plays, which is darn near impossible these days. They're either all crazy or hate my guts Smile. ANYhoo... my favorite mode is hands down LSS and TOSOK CLA. Favorite weap would be the shotty. SMG's suck because of this crap people call recoil. Old days we had a good SMG, no recoil and beast mode. If the recoil was taken out I believe snipers with their new hax could easily give them a run for their money. anyHOO... The Kell Hounds are an elite mercenary unit from the the Battletech Universe CCG. A trading card game that is no longer in print, but still epic. Morgan Kell is the leader of the Hounds, and etc etc etc... Wink

I don't know what else to talk about, favorite music I guess. Hmm I'd say DragonForce, Breaking Benjamins, Van Halen, Led Zepp, and Avril Lavigne. Yes I know I just said Avril Lavigne. Her first album Let Go is the greatest album in history. Eat it. Smile

Later shimmys, I'll be peacing out right about now. Hope to see ya sizzles ingame and maybe ownslap ya a couple of times in the process.

Shimmy Shimmy Woot Woot!!

Morgan Kell
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :)   Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Hello Im Ghost, Clan Leader of We Are Survivors Clan With Elise…Nice to meet you and im really happy you made an account! Im Wondering who invited you to the IRC so I can thank them, Well I have nothing else to say, once again, nice to meet you. HF, Gl

-Ghost

P.S- Ever Artist/band U like I like To Including Avrile! xD
Back to top Go down
https://okmclan.forumotion.com
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :)   Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Morgan i <3 you Smile Welcome here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :)   Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Hello there morgan! I am Elise, co-leader with ghost Very Happy

And I play AC, but i'm totally nuts so Sad

Last edited by Elise on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkside

Darkside

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :)   Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:30 pm

Sup Morgan, Darkside here. You like Zeppelin, huh? Thats mah man! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MorganKell

PostSubject: Shimmy   Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:42 pm

I'll have to give credit where credit is due. It was Shieldy who invited me over.

and for Mr. Floyd,

"I've been dazed and confused for so long it ain't true,
One that a woman never bargained for you,
Lots of people talkin, few of them know,
Soul of a women was created below"

All I can remember from Dazed and Confused. I believe something ate my CDs. Eh.

I was more alluding to ms. A&D_Princess so no worries Wink She's a crazy lady fo sho!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :)   Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:14 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
https://okmclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :)   Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying Hi with more than 10 letters to meet title requirements :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: