Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Survivors

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please welcome, Spamma and Gibstick, our newest members.

Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elise

Elise

Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Empty
PostSubject: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Okay, sorry about this.

Do any of you know where the AC forum thread with the gui server clients?
I have tried searching the forum without any success.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Found it!
Back to top Go down
Sirgibalot

Sirgibalot

PostSubject: Re: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:49 pm

wow wasted a WHOLE post. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000261376512
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:02 pm

http://assault.cubers.net/forum/thread-2733.html

There you go evanzo! Read the "Readme! for instructions!
Back to top Go down
none.

PostSubject: Re: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Elise wrote:
http://assault.cubers.net/forum/thread-2733.html

There you go evanzo! Read the "Readme! for instructions!

lol! Thank you very much! I am just to lazy to search. XD Anyhow, I hope to get this working on Sunday. Tomorrow I will be rather busy and on Friday, I need to get off the computer by like 9. XD I need to get to bed by 11 on a Friday. I might kill myself. xD I have a bunch to do Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Do you know why i can't reach blacklist.tearyoudown.org? It's REALLY annoying. Sad
Back to top Go down
none.

PostSubject: Re: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Elise wrote:
Do you know why i can't reach blacklist.tearyoudown.org? It's REALLY annoying. Sad

I know! You need to use a .com rather than .org Very Happy I make the same mistake all the time. I prefer the NZ blacklist personally, but I may use both. XD I also have a program that removes the lines with the names and stuffs. xD
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:19 pm

What is the difference? Surprised
Back to top Go down
none.

PostSubject: Re: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Elise wrote:
What is the difference? Surprised

It just changes what the computer searches for. With computers, you have to realize one very important thing, the computer is DUMB. The computer can only do exactly what it has input to it (unless it malfunctions, but even so, it is still receiving input). With that said, when you input .com instead or .org/.biz/.edu etc, it searches only for that input. That is like naming a file ac.doc when you want it to be ac.txt . The two formats are very similar, you just need to input the correct info. I am sorry that I am bad at explaining, but that is the best way I can word it.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm so sorry for making you write all that! Sad
The thing i meant was:
What is the difference between the NZ and the TyD?
Back to top Go down
none.

PostSubject: Re: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:20 am

Elise wrote:
I'm so sorry for making you write all that! Sad
The thing i meant was:
What is the difference between the NZ and the TyD?

Hahah. No problem, it only took a minute or two. Anyhow, the NZ and TyD are different because they are made by different people. I don't know, I guess I just prefer RandumKiwi. xD
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:34 am

I also prefer the NZ blacklist, TyD seems to be too strict...
Back to top Go down
https://okmclan.forumotion.com
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:47 am

If that's what you prefer, that's the rules man! Where can i find it?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Hmmm,Im not sure, But their is a blacklist thread on the AC_Forums that you might want to check out…Evanzo Probably knows wheres NZ's Blacklist is….
Back to top Go down
https://okmclan.forumotion.com
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:01 pm

I have checked the BL thread! I'll wait ffor evanzo to tell me where the NZ is.
I'll use the TyD for now
Back to top Go down
none.

PostSubject: Re: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Ghost….. wrote:
I also prefer the NZ blacklist, TyD seems to be too strict...

Strict is good for blacklists, I just prefer NZ.

Elise wrote:
I have checked the BL thread! I'll wait ffor evanzo to tell me where the NZ is.
I'll use the TyD for now

The NZ blacklist is located at http://www.randumkiwi.co.nz/index.html

Personally, I have a program that deletes the lines that are blank or have unimportant data on them. Once I blacklist, I keep them blacklisted.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Thanks a bunch! Appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)   Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ac GUI? (I added this because the subject must be more then 10 characters)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help :: Gaming Help-
Jump to: