Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Survivors

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please welcome, Spamma and Gibstick, our newest members.

Getting kicked/banned for no reason

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lollero

lollero

Getting kicked/banned for no reason Empty
PostSubject: Getting kicked/banned for no reason   Getting kicked/banned for no reason Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 am

Does it happen to other people too or just me? I mean there are some jealous noobs who kick or ban me saying I hack. It is just that they are so easy to knife one by one that my ratio gets high and then someone thinks I hack and all the other players press f1 without thinking am I just a good players or a hacker. This happens to me atleast once a day. It just happened me, and on top of that it was the first match of the day and I'm still kinda dizzy and didn't play with all my force.

So am I the only one?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked/banned for no reason   Getting kicked/banned for no reason Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:36 am

Unfortunately No, Their are N00bs out their that cant face the fact that they suck, it happens to all assaultcube clans…
Back to top Go down
https://okmclan.forumotion.com
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked/banned for no reason   Getting kicked/banned for no reason Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:38 am

Man, you haven't met the worst kind of people yet!
Childish admins BANNING you if you kill them!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked/banned for no reason   Getting kicked/banned for no reason Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:39 am

So very true..
Back to top Go down
none.

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked/banned for no reason   Getting kicked/banned for no reason Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:24 pm

lollero wrote:
Does it happen to other people too or just me? I mean there are some jealous noobs who kick or ban me saying I hack. It is just that they are so easy to knife one by one that my ratio gets high and then someone thinks I hack and all the other players press f1 without thinking am I just a good players or a hacker. This happens to me atleast once a day. It just happened me, and on top of that it was the first match of the day and I'm still kinda dizzy and didn't play with all my force.

So am I the only one?

Options:

A. Have it so that the WaS server sets it so that kicks are only for Admins
B. Play on a new server
C. Just go pwn some noobs. If they say you hack, you really have to get them to know that you don't. So many people just F1 because it is the closer button to their finger. It is really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sirgibalot

Sirgibalot

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked/banned for no reason   Getting kicked/banned for no reason Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:29 pm

just a few weeks ago i killed a hacker on a gema that was killing, AND I WAS THE ONE BANNED!!!!! IM SO FUCKING MAD AT THE ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000261376512
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked/banned for no reason   Getting kicked/banned for no reason Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:34 pm

xD FAIL
Back to top Go down
lollero

lollero

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked/banned for no reason   Getting kicked/banned for no reason Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:11 pm

Today, yet again I got kicked 3 times in one server and one in other. For "hacking".
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked/banned for no reason   Getting kicked/banned for no reason Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Just Go to another server…Their Just a bunch of noobs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked/banned for no reason   Getting kicked/banned for no reason Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting kicked/banned for no reason
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Assault Cube :: Gaming Problems-
Jump to: