Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Survivors

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please welcome, Spamma and Gibstick, our newest members.

The FAIL FORUM!

Go down 
+5
Ghost
lollero
Elise
Sirgibalot
Mr.McGangles
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.McGangles

Mr.McGangles

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Ok, so the title explains it all...Tell us all about you or your friends personal fail storys
Back to top Go down
Sirgibalot

Sirgibalot

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:52 pm

My mom burnned her self on the stove and said, "Since when is fire hot?"

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000261376512
Elise

Elise

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Gangles, you know my story! xD
I'll write it down here when i have the time!
Back to top Go down
Mr.McGangles

Mr.McGangles

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:36 pm

lol ok heres one

So my sister and my mom went for a run the other day...
my sister got to the end of the driveway and promply fell
had to go to the hospital, and get stitches.

My mom and my sister came back, and my mom said "well, im gonna go finish that run if you dont mind"

FAIL
Back to top Go down
lollero

lollero

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:18 pm

One night, I was walking my dog and going to get some coca-cola, and happened to see two women with two kids. The kids were playing on a wall, balancing and stuff, and the other woman told her kid to get off. The kid was like 4-5 so she didn't listen to her mom and kept doing her stuff. Then she lost her balance and fell of and hit her head in the ground. I suppose she survived. Fail for not listening to her mom.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 pm

Always listen to your mother Razz
Back to top Go down
https://okmclan.forumotion.com
XgotmeatX

XgotmeatX

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:54 pm

so,I was watching the football (i don't call it soccer because it's sacrilege)game one night
it was international match between USA and Trinidad and Tabago (country somewhere in Africa)
my mom asked me "Who plays?",i answered "USA and Trinidad and Tabago"
after some time my mom said "wait,how three teams can play of one field at the same time?"

Last edited by XgotmeatX on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:15 pm

Laughing
Pro at geography? xD
Back to top Go down
Unharmed

Unharmed

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:48 am

Oh man, fail stories. There are so many, most involving alcohol, many resulting in cringe-worthy memories and all regretted Razz
Back to top Go down
Sirgibalot

Sirgibalot

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Heres one for you PC users,
The FAIL FORUM! 129140116173883746
This is why i use a mac. Razz Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:54 am

The FAIL FORUM! Pc-vs-mac-upgrade-cartoon-hi-im-a-pc-and-im-a-mac-

The FAIL FORUM! Linux+vs+pc+vs+mac

This is why i use linux
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Unharmed

Unharmed

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:09 am

Elise wrote:

This is why i use linux
Twisted Evil

Haha that first one is so true Smile
What's your distro Elise?
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:20 am

Linux mint 8.
I am quite ashamed of it, but I have noobuntu as dualboot.
Still in the learning curve.

You?
Back to top Go down
Unharmed

Unharmed

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:34 am

I dual boot Leopard and Debian on my Macbook Pro.

I love Debian 'cause you can strip it back to nothing and then only have the packages you need.
The whole os takes up, like, a gig and a half as I don't use an x window system and pretty much use it for only emacs.
Then I have a shared fat32 partition for storage.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:39 am

Cool! Heard of DSL? It takes up like 512mbs or something :lol
Back to top Go down
Unharmed

Unharmed

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:53 am

Yeah dsl is awesome. Back in the day, I used it on a pen drive in school, dumped the LM hash for the windows xp machines and got admin. That was funny stuff xD
Hey sort of a fail story - I did that and decided to let the school know since others had done something similar and I got banned for it haha
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:16 am

HAHA! Wonderful! Very Happy

Failstory(Not fail for me tho)
Once upon a time, there was a girl.
She was sitting at school having nothing to do so she decided to pick her laptop up.
At first, she was just browsing the web and such. But then, she came up with the brilliant idea of writing a VBS script that made the cd drive of a computer go in and out unstoppably.
When the script was done she was bored again...
She got a new idea!
The stockholm school computer network! Every single computer is booting the same os! So if
you edit the main os, you edit them all!
There was no problem getting administrators rights. It was just to sneak into the
computer guys office and get one of the teachers password from the user directory.

15 minutes later, every school computer in half of stockholm where opening and closing its cd drive at bootup. It was hilarious! Took 4 days to them to figure out what the problem was! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Night_Fury

Night_Fury

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:48 am

Yesterday we where passing the texas med clinic and i said " Oh look the Texas med clinic, i here they have good tacos... My brother Simon then said, oh dad can we please go there DAD please!!!"

Fail!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Night_Fury

Night_Fury

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:50 am

Elise wrote:

She was sitting at school having nothing to do so she decided to pick her laptop up.
At first, she was just browsing the web and such. But then, she came up with the brilliant idea of writing a VBS script that made the cd drive of a computer go in and out unstoppably.
She got a new idea!
The stockholm school computer network! Every single computer is booting the same os! So if
There was no problem getting administrators rights. It was just to sneak into the
computer guys office and get one of the teachers password from the user directory.

15 minutes later, every school computer in half of stockholm where opening and closing its cd drive at bootup. It was hilarious! Took 4 days to them to figure out what the problem was! Very Happy

That is SOOOOOOO funny!
Back to top Go down
Sirgibalot

Sirgibalot

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:51 am

Elise wrote:

She got a new idea!

We have the exact same thing happening at my school but it's been 3 months and the STILL haven't figured out whet the hell is happening.
Back to top Go down
Darkside

Darkside

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:32 pm

LMAO omg i NEEEEEED to know how to do that!!! That'd be the best Senior Prank and the tech guy they hired at my school doesn't know jack squat!
Back to top Go down
Sirgibalot

Sirgibalot

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:56 pm

Want me to PM you the file?

I can't get till im back at school, on spring break right now YAH!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The FAIL FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FAIL FORUM!   The FAIL FORUM! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The FAIL FORUM!
Page 1 of 1