Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Survivors

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please welcome, Spamma and Gibstick, our newest members.

Im Sorry =WaS= Clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
=MC=Tye

=MC=Tye

Im Sorry =WaS= Clan Empty
PostSubject: Im Sorry =WaS= Clan   Im Sorry =WaS= Clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:49 pm

=MC=Bomber told me this

"Ghost said that cptcrunch had insulted the =WaS= clan by saying "fuck all u guys im out of this shit hole blahblahblah" ghost seemed very pissed off . i told them that he probly has not read the new rules and that there is not much more i could do but relay this to u and i appolagized on behalf of =MC=Clan."

i did not know that this happen cause i was asleep Sleep
this is cpt crunches 2nd strike so im going to warn him one more time and if i see him act up agian hes OUT for good.
im going to tell him that you do not disrespect alliances or ANY clan or person.
im VERY VERY VERY sorry that this has happen and i take full responsibility for the acts my clan members do.
im gonna have to find a system for people to do before they join the clan.
like testing and probation tags for 14 days or so. to see if they can handle themselfs.
once agian im VERY sorry and i hope you guys forgive my stupid clan members action.
like i said im gonna send him a message and warn him one more time.
cause if i have to i will even go playing the game when hes on as a diffrent person like "Paco" or something just to test him and see if he acts up.

thank you for your time

-Tye king
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry =WaS= Clan   Im Sorry =WaS= Clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:56 am

I am glad that you informed us of this Tye!
Do you have any idea what got him pissed off in the first place?

Anyways, thanks for coming here and apologizing.
I respect =MC= and I accept your apology Smile
Back to top Go down
=MC=Tye

=MC=Tye

PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry =WaS= Clan   Im Sorry =WaS= Clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:05 am

Elise wrote:
Do you have any idea what got him pissed off in the first place?

nope i was sleeping lol.
and thanks elise for accepting my apology.
Back to top Go down
Sirgibalot

Sirgibalot

PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry =WaS= Clan   Im Sorry =WaS= Clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:35 am

no prob, if he does it to me ill kick his ass.
and whats up with your name its like ash colered THATS NOT ONE OF THE OPTIONS!!!! confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000261376512
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry =WaS= Clan   Im Sorry =WaS= Clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:19 am

What Pissed me off was that I was in the middle of a conversation with somone, he just decides to scream it out and all but once again everyone recruites bad eggs sometimes,Well Thanks Tye I respect you and your clan,

Gl and HF

-Ghost king
Back to top Go down
https://okmclan.forumotion.com
=MC=Tye

=MC=Tye

PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry =WaS= Clan   Im Sorry =WaS= Clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:47 am

thanks ghost and once agian im sorry for this inconvenience

-Tye king
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry =WaS= Clan   Im Sorry =WaS= Clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:59 am

No Problem Razz
Back to top Go down
Unharmed

Unharmed

PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry =WaS= Clan   Im Sorry =WaS= Clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:59 am

Haha crisis averted.
Back to top Go down
=MC=Tye

=MC=Tye

PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry =WaS= Clan   Im Sorry =WaS= Clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:06 pm

this is his reply....

"dude...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT?! IM SOOOO FUCKING CONFUSED!!! I HAEVNT DONE SHIT DO THEM!!! what the hell are you talking about tye?!
and if you think im playing "dumb" you are soooo fucking wrong.
i remember talking to ghost....but i dont remember that. i wasnt pissed at anyone yesterday. can you give me a little for info? YOU SURE THAT WAS ME?! dude. when the hell did this happen? i think that happend the first time i joined, the i got kicked out. THEN I DECIDED TO SHAPE UP!!! this must of benn a long time ago. it was the first time i joined MC cause i was an asshole to ppl then. dude...i dont even play this game that often.... "

i did not mention ghost's name at all in the message.
when did this happen guys?
guys think it could of been a fake imposer?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry =WaS= Clan   Im Sorry =WaS= Clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Im Sure It wasn't I had hi's Partial Ip. Unfortunatly I Forgot about it…Ask SMG he was their with me…Anyways how the guy responded to you, he would have been kicked out of my clan a long time ago…Just Saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Sorry =WaS= Clan   Im Sorry =WaS= Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Sorry =WaS= Clan
Page 1 of 1